Customer Operations Coordinator | English C1+
Updated: 31 Oct 2023
As a Customer Operations Coordinator you will be contact point for clients in Africa and Latin America. You will be responsible for following up on contracts with your clients. This involves, preparing, planning and booking transport.
Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Ensuring that sales contracts are organised and completely executed
- transferring information to your colleagues regarding country regulations, custom rules, documents, and other changes in the supply chain process.
- invoicing and document management
- customer service: maintaining long-lasting client relationships
- taking care of claims
- keeping contact with external parties depending on contract terms (for example, banks)
- HBO or university degree (bachelor or master)
- Fluent in English. French and/or Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in automated systems (i.e., an ERP system)
- skills: customer-oriented, focused, analytical, detail-oriented
- 2+ years of experience in logistics or supply chain
Important: for this vacancy it is important that you currently reside near the Roermond area.
- a 7 month contract followed by a 1 year contract, and afterwards a permanent contract
- hybrid working after 7 months
- travel allowance: 21 cents per km
- 25 holidays
- pension covered
Our client is a fast-growing international organization with headquarters located all over the world. They provide dairy products globally. They focus on the distribution, selling and marketing of dairy products.