Updated: 02 Dec 2021
As our Business Controller you are focused on giving a significant contribution to the improvement of our business by providing insight into the performance of our organization. With your team you are responsible for strengthening our organization's financial situation, delivering strong financial reporting, investment analyses, cost adjustments, balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, budgets, the annual account an multi-annual planning. You lead and manage your team from a high performing perspective and built strong working relationships in our organization.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Being a member of the Management Team;
- Point of contact and support as a business partner for a timely, accurate and complete reporting in the monthly closing cycle;
- Responsible for the monthly reporting;
- Planning and directing the budget/forecast process, to make sure that the same method is being used by all budget holders/departments;
- Prepare, elaborate and accept/decline business cases;
- Analysis & reporting of performance of the company; KPI's, DSO, etc.;
- Being involved in the setup and implementation of financial projects.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Master-degree within finance, controlling or accounting
- Minimal of 10 years of experience in a complex and commercial environment and 5 years on a higher management level.
- Your strategic and analytic skills are sharp and you give insights from a short- and long-term organizational perspective.
- Used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges
- You are an ambitious, professional person who can add value in a business review
- Being a decisive person with the ambition and focus to grow professionally and interpersonally
- Knowledge of our business is an advantage in combination with a strong affinity for technology.
- Hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English, Dutch preferred
For information, contact Shane Sahetapy, Consultant Finance, +31(0)6 23 64 06 01 or mail your resume to shanesahetapy at michaelpage.nl
ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems is the international leader in access solutions. Every day we help billions of people to experience a more open world. ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems offers solutions for an efficient and safe flow of goods and people. Our range includes a wide portfolio of automatic doors, industrial doors, quick roll doors, hangar doors, loading and docking systems and service.
ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems Nederland consists of approximately 500 employees, which are spread over two locations: Heerhugowaard and Ede. Together we are a professional and informal organization, where we work according to our three core values Empowerment, Innovation and Integrity. What do we mean by this? Getting freedom and taking responsibility, plenty of opportunities to continue to develop yourself, standing up for what is good and always being able to count on each other.