Sales Support | German C2
Updated: 08 Dec 2023
A sales support role is a critical function within a sales organization that helps sales teams achieve their goals and objectives. As a sales support specialist, you will be responsible for providing administrative, operational, and technical support to the sales team, ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the sales process.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Handling your customer base in Germany and Austria
- Providing customers with support throughout the sales process
- No cold-calling! You will be handling an existing customer-base
- Resolving concerns and answering inquiries
- Tracking orders
- Giving advice on the topic of Ergonomics
To excel in this role you need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Your ultimate goal as a sales support specialist is to help the sales team achieve their objectives and exceed customer expectations, ultimately driving revenue growth for the organization.
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience with Sales and CRM systems is a plus!
- Motivated and enthusiastic about Sales
- Available 24-40 hours per week
- Bonus system (€100-€300 per month)
- Flexible working hours
- Travel reimbursement
- An open, informal and result-oriented culture
Our client is a prominent wholesale and consulting company that specializes in the field of ergonomics in the workplace. With a focus on providing top-quality products and services, they have established themselves as leaders in the industry, catering exclusively to customers in the Benelux, Germany, Austria, and France regions. Their expertise in ergonomics enables them to offer innovative solutions that help individuals and organizations create safer, more comfortable, and more efficient workspaces. They take pride in their ability to provide personalized consulting services to each client, ensuring that their unique needs are met and exceeded.