Aftertreatment Hardware Engineer
Posted: 13 Feb 2020
IT & Technology
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art testing center we develop engine and aftertreatment configurations for the future regulations. Our trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. The department Engine Hardware & Design (EHWD) is responsible for the developme...
Requirements:Job profile and personal competences:
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical, Mechatronic or Engine Engineering;
- Minimal 3 years of experience in a product development environment, preferable in engine/aftertreatment;
- Good English skills are mandatory; Dutch skills are a pre (not a must);
- Strong analytical skills as well as fast in depth knowledge built-up;
- A strong team player with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects because of strong organization skills and a problem solving and result driven personality;
- CAD knowledge in NX is a pre.