Customer Service Representative | Belgian Market
Updated: 19 Jan 2023
In this role you will join the Customer Service and Planning Team and you will be responsible for the Belgian market. You will be the first point of contact for the customers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Processing questions via emails and calls
· Making sure customer appointments are scheduled
· Building relationships with the customers while maintaining high customer satisfaction
· Handling all customer requests and managing complaints
· Planning and implementing improvements in business processes and practices
· Excellent communication skills in French, English, and Dutch at a C1 level, other languages are a plus
· Experience in customer service is a plus
· Experience with Google Office
· Prior experience with the Belgian real estate market is a plus
· A proactive, social, and positive personality
· 40 hours per week availability
· Able and willing to learn on the job
· Flexibility to work partially from home
· Laptop and office tools to make working from home fun!
· Location: Eindhoven
A fun, ambitious, and enthusiastic company where you can keep developing your personal and professional skills. Alongside your new colleagues you will get to enjoy fun Friday drinks once a month as well as team building activities once a year, plus a competitive salary with good secondary benefits.
Our clients started out in 2010 with a mission to make home photography and floor plans at fair and affordable prices. Since 2012, the company is growing fast to be able to meet market demands. The company culture is diverse and fun with a work hard, play hard mindset.