IT Hardware Sales Trader | English
Updated: 25 Aug 2023
Do you thrive in a competitive environment but also enjoy helping your colleagues succeed? Are you an IT fan, and do you speak at least two languages? Then keep reading, because we may have the perfect role for you!
As an Trader, truly no two days are the same. One day, you may be entirely focused on prospecting and reaching out to leads (mainly small to medium size companies), and the next you may be busy handling new deals and negotiating with your potential clients. Once you start building relationships with your contacts, you will also have (almost) daily contact with them arranging business and actively seeking out hard-to-find products for them.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to have a very commercial mindset. Picking up the phone should not scare you, nor should negotiation. In addition, our client is looking for someone with:
- At least 2 years of sales experience, or a proven commercial drive;
- Business level of English (C2) and another European language( is a big plus);
- An independent, positive and resourceful mindset;
You are located in the Netherlands
Our client is an informal and flexible employer with a global outlook on the IT industry. They value hard-working people but also have an in-house pub in order to shake off the work week on Friday afternoons. In addition to a great working atmosphere, they also offer:
• A professional and inspiring work environment with sufficient flexibility (you have your "own business" within the organization);
• A very experienced team of colleagues who enjoy their work;
• An informal work atmosphere where people work hard;
• A high degree of autonomy;
• Training and development opportunities (training in business and personal level);
• A salary based on your experience between €2500 and €3000 gross a month and a fantastic bonus scheme; you will be compensated in-line with your talent/experience
Our client is a one-stop-shop in the world of IT hardware. With a team of around 20 professionals, they have been in the market for over a decade and they strive to source, configure and deliver branded hardware to their clients throughout Europe. Currently they are looking for a persuasive, motivated and hard-working person join their Sales team in Bunschoten.