Purchaser | English (C1) + Dutch (B2)
Updated: 02 Oct 2023
As a Purchaser you will be responsible for building a great relationship with your providers, keep track of the inventory, and follow up on purchases and make sure that everything will be delivered on time. Are you communicative, able to create a relationship with international suppliers and do you speak French, English and preferably Dutch, then read along to learn more about the day to day tasks;
- Responsible for placing and processing purchase orders
- Monitoring delivery times and following up on delivery
- Maintaining the article files, answering questions that arise from the sales and logistics department.
- Making sure stock levels are up to date.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (preferably Unit4 Agresso Wholesale)
- Above average knowledge of Excel
- Experience with operational purchasing and inventory planning is a requirement, preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Command of the Dutch and English
Our client has great secundairy benefits, such as 6 days extra holiday, next to their 25 holiday's. Also they provide a 13th month, and are covering travelexpenses.
Our client is active in the Security industry. They are a distributer for all kinds of smart security items, which they sell in the Benelux.
With offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and France, they want to become the indusrty leader in Belgium and France, while keeping their number 1 position in the Netherlands in mind.