Product Launch Business Analytics - Dynamic well-known sports brand
Updated: 27 Sep 2021
We are looking for a Product Launch Operations Analyst to join the Wholesale and Launch Operations Team (part of the EMEA Supply Chain Team). This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Wholesale and Launch Operations. The main focus of this role is to drive, track, analyse and communicate the inbound status for marketing campaign articles, hard launch and samples. This position requires a highly motivated individual to be part of a proactive, responsive and customer focused team.
This person will also be the Business Intelligence (BI) Super User for the team so it also key that they are able to see where processes can be optimized/automated.
A key part of this role is also supporting account service tasks for marketing (order entry, management, delivery and analysis.)Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Hard Launch and Marketing Campaigns:
- Manage all inbound tracking of samples and launches (marketing campaign and hard launches) to achieve minimum 90% on time availability across all channels (DTC, wholesale and Distributors).
- Support seasonal order book analysis on hard launch / marketing campaign styles /samples.
- Proactive follow up on styles that are tracking 'at risk' or 'late' from an inbound perspective
- Weekly sharing of inbound status with x-functional teams via dashboard and excel analysis (Supply Chain, Merchandising, Sales, Go to Market, Marketing)
- Internal follow up and prioritization of air freight / containers with our logistics team
- Air freight recommendations and follow up with internal and global teams
- Responsible to collect and provide all issues related to sample tracking.
- Be first back up to team mate on outbound launch and samples.
- Support on sample order entry.
- Be the first point of contact for internal queries on sample, hard launch or marketing campaign on inbound status.
- Be responsible to document inbound launch processes.
- Support in post season x-functional process reviews.
- Support X-functional alignment on hard launch styles (launch dates, start ship, swaps, drops etc.)
Promo / Events:
- Support with daily promo orders where needed (retail and brand teams)
- Support with delivery tracking and returns
- Order entry support at bookings deadline for promo /event teams (aim to minimize in season orders)
- Support promo business reporting, analysis and transitions of accounts onto Armourhouse (ordering tool)
Reporting / Other:
- Look for ways to automate / improve current reporting (promo, samples, launch, wholesale etc)
- Run and analyse daily reports as needed by the business
- Support FMS testing where needed
- Support on team order book clean ups.
The right candidate possesses analytical and problem-solving skills, commercial awareness, organization and x-functional team work skills. They also have the ability to identify and recommend actionable solutions to address issues and improve operational efficiency x-functionally. Competencies, Skills and Behavioral Attributes of ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, think critically, and make recommendations on process improvements
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually "up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Team Player: Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Commercial thinking and problem solving skills (Demonstrated ability to assess trends, define proposed solutions, and influence change)
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self to highest performance standards
- Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep this company unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with internal and external customers,
- Able to switch gears in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects (good organizational skills and time management)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management / Operations preferred
- Interest in logistics preferred / good understanding of supply chain
- Interest in product preferred
- Affinity with reporting / process improvement.
- 3 years + work experience in related field
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel, MS Word, Windows, Power Point;
- Fluency in English is required
- Working for one of the coolest sports brand within retail
- State of the art office
- Central location surrounded by cafe's, supermarkets and public transportation
- International and motivated colleagues
- 25 holidays
- The first 7 months you will work with Page personnel on an agency contract, after that with mutual consent a direct employment could be offered
- My client does not sponsor visa
- Only applicants that are in the moving fast to The Netherlands will be considered
My client is a dynamic well-known sports brand with their EMEA HQ in the Amsterdam area. They are growing rapidly and have a state of the art office near supermarkets, public transportation and cafe's