Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant
Updated: 08 Sep 2021
Are you a recent graduate looking to begin a stable career in IT Recruitment?
Do you have a commercial mind-set?
Are living in Amsterdam or planning to relocate to Amsterdam?
Are you self driven and pro-active?
Please apply now!
· Business development – Acquiring and maintaining clients relationships and seeking new opportunities in the market for business growth
· Talent acquisition: Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates for prospective IT/Tech projects
· Arranging interviews, managing feedback, closing deals and follow up with the placement
· Market research: Networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using social media
· Generating leads from networking and keeping up to date with market developments
- Recently graduated with a Bachelor's degree
- Hardworking with a competitive edge
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English skills
- Confident and social personality
- Independent, ambitious and target driven
- Articulate phone skills
- Commercial mindset
- Living in Amsterdam
- Salary 32400 annual gross including holiday allowance. Uncapped commission structure on top of base salary
- Swapfiets bicycle
- Beautiful office in the city center of Amsterdam
- Young, dynamic work -hard and play-hard environment
- Extensive one-on-one training
- Development and growth opportunities
Our client is a scale- up company in the placements of IT contractors in various projects across the Netherlands. The Amsterdam office is growing rapidly and they are looking for new Graduate IT Recruitment Consultants to join their team.