Account Manager- German
Updated: 04 Jun 2021
Our client is seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for the full sales cycle by converting prospects into clients in the DACH region.
- Follow up on sales-qualified leads which are provided by the BDR team.
- Network with prospects online and offline.
- Identifying the prospect’s needs and close deals.
- Responsible for on boarding clients and activating them.
- Work closely with other teams (BDR, marketing, and product development) to optimize performance.
- Professional level of German language
- 2-4 years experience in a B2B SaaS sales role
- Msc degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Strong social skills
- Sales experience
- Available full time (or min. 32 hours)
- Living in or around Amsterdam (or willing to relocate)
Salary Benefits:This is a fulltime position for a long term and with a direct contract at the company. - Starting date: ASAP - Salary: gross min. € 3000 - gross max. € 3500 (depends on experience) - 30% ruling is possible - Please, note that there is no travel reimbursement from the company
About the company:My client is an online platform where professionals who are active in M&A connect and talk about deal propositions.