Updated: 25 Sep 2019
Our client is a dialogue marketing agency who are experts in data-driven digital marketing.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand and currently looking for an experienced Technical Architect. This individual should be an expert in the technical side of Marketing Automation platforms and tools and be able to engage in a detailed conversation with our clients.
work on both small and large projects both independently and alongside colleagues.
need to create assets for multi-channel life cycles, journeys, campaigns and projects.
have excellent consultancy skills and confidence in your technical knowledge.
The role will concentrate on the following areas!
- Data (SQL)
- REST and SOAP API
- PHP / UNIX scripting
- continuous development of expertise in the fields of data management, scripts, API and integrations
- implementing and executing multi-channel campaigns in our state-of-the-art campaign management tools (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- developing business rules and selection criteria, together with a Solution architect from Customer Insight.
- providing support for automations for data-processing and monitoring data quality (together with the Technical producer)
- providing strategic support for system integrations to our clients
- bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or information science, software engineering or other IT-related field
- experience of Marketing Automation platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly desirable
- proficient in development in SQL and experience with an RDBMS like (preferably) MS SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle
- experience with building stored procedures and reports. Ideally knows SSRS and SSIS. Able to implement performance optimisation techniques and has a good command of data architecture
- experience with at least 2 client side programming languages such as .NET (C # of VB), Java, PHP, Ruby, C ++, Visual Basic or Python
- experience with API's - preferably SOAP and REST based
- experience with server-side web development design languages, scripting tools and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery
- capable of working both project-based and independently in an organised fashion, on multiple project at once
- a passion for quality and detail
Dutch and English language is required – Ability to speak and understand Dutch is acceptable.
Our client offers a competitive salary with ongoing training and excellent career growth opportunities.
For more information please email Karen Barton at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +31 (0) 70 387 5911