Marketing & Sales Ops Specialist
Updated: 23 Sep 2021
Do you get excited by making teams run efficiently and productively? Then keep on reading! About the company This fast-growing scale–up understands that customer success is an important driver for business growth. Their customer success platform uses the power of community to improve customer engagement and reach millions of people worldwide. The company was founded 11 years ago, has grown up to 73 employees and operates from offices on both sides of the pond; in Amsterdam and New York. The team consists of clever, entrepreneurial and motivated employees coming from 19 different nationalities. They love to brainstorm and regularly celebrate success together. Clients include T-mobile, Sonos and Zapier, and their aim is to double revenue by the end of the year. The sales and marketing teams are over performing and the company is growing quickly. That’s why they’re looking to expand their team with an experienced Marketing & Sales Operations Managers. Your role as a Marketing & Sales Operations Manager As the new Marketing & Sales Operations Manager it will be your responsibility to improve upon the efficiency and productively of the Sales and Marketing team. You will be leading large scale projects that impact growth. You will develop yearly operating models, reporting structures and will deliver valuable insights and strategic initiatives. In the end, it will be your responsibility that all the generated leads end up in the right spot, at the right time. Main responsibilities:
- Configure, implement and evaluate Marketing & Sales tech stacks
- Gain a deep understanding of the company’s Marketing and Sales metrics such as closed-won ARR, pipeline, outbound metrics and campaign performance
- Structure data and set up a clear sales and marketing process
- Support Marketing & Sales teams in their day-to-day operations. This includes all aspects of data, content and campaign communications.
- Generating new ideas for operational excellence within the commercial team
What do you bring as a Marketing & Sales Operations Manager?
- 3+ years of experience in a tech operations role at a SaaS or high growth technology company
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator is mandatory, you should be able to audit and change on the fly
- Being able to configure, maintain, evaluate and technically implement new tech stacks
- Have a high level of experience with marketing/sales tools like: HubSpot, Jira and Outreach
- You’re curious, analytical and have a scale-up mindset
- You’re proactive and a true team player
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- You will get a key role in a fast-growing SaaS scale-up
- Great salary and secondary benefits
- You will be able to make an impact on the efficiency and growth of the sales and marketing team
- The opportunity to design your own full funnels and systems in the future
- An amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam
Are you the Marketing & Sales Operations Manager we’re looking for? Don’t wait! They’re hiring as quickly as possible and are already interviewing, call me on +3120 369 4383 or e-mail me: email@example.com