E-Commerce Account Manager Polish Speaking
Updated: 07 Apr 2022
You will be supporting the sales strategy, customer relationships and business development within Europe.
- Co-responsible of Budget, Sales forecast and Gross Margin.
- Together with the Sales Manager execute sales plan for the business, focusing on sustainable long-term growth based on multiple sales drivers (increase distribution, perfect instore/online execution, visibility, optimization of assortment, perfect pricing & promotion and online strategy
- Execution of pricing strategy: List price, RRP and dilution
- Execution of channel/ customer segmentation
- Execution of promotional strategy: promotion calendar, RPP, discount and value creation
- Execution assortment optimization: # skus per category, gaps/opportunities
- Execution of Marketing online/ Instore drivers
- Obtaining profitable sales growth within the customer portfolio
- Responsible for maintaining long-term relationships and loyalty with retailers, both online and traditional retail and continuously detect new opportunities for the organization
- Traveling to customer’s and/or tradeshows when required.
- Business support to Sales Manager
- Languages: Fluency in Polish and English is a must.
-Bachelor’s degree in economics and / or business administration is desired.
-Living in the Amsterdam area.
-Experience in a commercial role preferably within a product environment/dealing with market places
- Experience within a similar sector (toys, FMCG, Fashion, Health & beauty) is considered a strong plus
- Sales, negotiation and contracting skills
- Analytical, result driven, drive to win
- A self-starter, flexible / adaptable in an international team environment
- Action orientated self-motivated sales professional with demonstrable business acumen
- A person that want to drive change and make the difference. Think out of the box.
- Excellent listener and communicator, both verbally and in writing
Direct contract with the hiring company
Good secondary benefits
On target quarterly and yearly bonus (up to 20% yearly)
Hybrid working (2-3 days in the office in Amsterdam)
Growth and development possibilities within the company.
Our client is a company in the retail industry.