Digital Communication & Marketing Manager - French
Updated: 20 Sep 2021
For my client we are looking for a Digital Marketing & Communication Manager. The team is in charge of external communication, revenue generation and awareness campaigns. The main mission of this new role in our team is to define and roll-out of the marketing & communication omnichannel activities across EMEA, manage an international team and develop the digital expertise in the team.
- Contribute to the definition of the marketing & communication strategy across EMEA based on corporate strategy and marketing/communication trends.
- Manage the marketing & communication team and budgets: overall responsibilities of marketing budgets and organize teamwork and responsibilities
- Define content strategy in line with corporate company and product communications branding, content portfolio, objectives and social media guidelines developed by the company and implement it through our online channels
- Bring digital expertise in the team: plan, monitor, measure and analyses the effectiveness of marketing communication initiatives as well as improve the MarCom team processes and efficiencies. Align agencies’ objectives and identify tools that will enable us to move to the next level in the digital communication field
- Closely work with the marketing and sales teams on the creation and implementation of campaigns: understand the needs and objectives, creation/validation of the briefs, of the content and design of their production (articles, web content, infographics…), follow up of the results. Ensure all aspects of the campaigns are well anticipated (legal, sales, brand…)
Collaborate with external graphic designers, digital agencies…
Collaborate with sales and customer service teams
Collaborate with other members of the marketing group in charge of our digital interfaces, products, market & competitors intelligence, and data analysis
Collaborate with our legal team to ensure campaigns follow GDPR best practices
Collaboration with our parent company to align local production with global brand positioning
- Academic Background: business schools or master university degree in communications or marketing with a digital specialty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French & English (C2 level)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a digital MarCom role with similar responsibilities, preferably in an international organization. Experience with digital communication is required
- Excellent editorial skills and experience writing messages for different audiences and channels.
- Knowledge and applied work experience in social media principles and web technologies to execute, lead and advise others in assuring that online communication and audience engagement and tools and channels are fully leveraged
- Master the entire set of tools of the digital MarCom (Web, SEO/SEA, CRM, emailing’s, social media…) and ability to mix off and online actions to create a true omnichannel strategy
- Ability to analyze metrics and draw conclusions to continuously improve performance.
- Client focus (ability to contribute to our CX approach through clients’ survey/ interview/ workshops…)
- Organized, leadership skills, resilient, comfortable in a complex environment, teamwork, diplomatic sensitivity, hands-on, strategic thinking
Fulltime position Contract: 1 year with possibility of extension
Starting date: as soon as possible
Looking for candidate who are already located in the Netherlands in the Amsterdam area
Benefits: Compensation for travel, medical and lunch expenses
Our client is educational assessment and research company. The assessment tools are internationally recognized in the world of Education and Business. The headquarters is based in Amsterdam.