Strategy Data Analyst
Updated: 02 Sep 2019
As a Strategy Data Analyst, you will be in collaboration with key stakeholders.
You will also support sales and business development activities.
You will participate in the writing of articles and publications.
- You have great communication and influencing skills
- You speak both Dutch and English
- You are well organized
- You are highly motivated
- You have are an authautentic strong team player
- You are ready to move sometimes internationally
- You have experience in modeling simulation and optimalisatie data visualization techniques
- You have a Master’s degree from the TU or a clear beta profile
- You have knowledge in statistical and Machine learning techniques
- You have a strong ability in intellectual and analytical skills
- You have a proven interest and experience in predictive modeling, simulation, and optimimalisatie data visualization techniques.
- You have a proven interest and experience in translating detailed data analysis to practical performance improvement opportunities for customers.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Competitive benefits including pension
- A company car
- An amazing international network for career opportunities
The company is a management consultancy agency of globally renowned.
Present in more than 20 countries, our client is a specialist in many sectors including Data Science.