Senior Product Analyst
Updated: 13 Feb 2020
Orange Quarter are working with an Amsterdam-based startup, part of one of the world’s largest classified groups, who have built a global marketplace from scratch over the past two and a half years – changing the way the construction and agricultural industries do E-commerce. Their platform is highly data-intensive and this is really a core part of their business – enabling both buyers and sellers to optimise their transactions. They are now looking for a senior product analyst to join them.
What to expect:
You will be bringing data-driven insights directly to management and teams by translating complex data sets to clear analyses. Day-to-day you’ll be working on diverse use cases across the company – from directing the Customer Journey to tracking the impact of the ML team’s pricing models. This is a startup after all, so wearing several hats comes with the territory.
Using these insights to guide and support the business’, and platform’s, strategy; furthering the company’s progress to the data-driven holy grail. Your work drives the roadmap for the product.
- You know how to manipulate data and draw insights using SQL
- You are a master communicator and know how to convey your results technically too, with data visualisations tools (like Tableau, QlikView or Looker, for example)
- Previous experience in a similar sector (marketplace, e-comm etc.) would be a huge advantage!
- You must be a proactive worker and can think on the long term – spotting opportunities independently and tackling them autonomously
- You are the go-to in data, a highly influential part of the business who has ownership over everything they do, reporting directly to the CxO level
- You will set up your own roadmap and create your own metrics for success – pure freedom!
- You will have the option to work across the entire business on several use cases, so it will never be boring
- Free healthcare for the entire family
- Pension and performance based bonus
- Flexible working