IT Engineering and Architecture Lead
Updated: 24 Nov 2022
Shape the aspects of the modern tech stack!
Would you like to work with cutting edge cloud native technologies to solve real-world problems?
In this role you are expected to shape the tech vision and improve the entire tech stack, both frontend and backend. As a Lead Architecture Engineer you are responsible for the reliability and resilience of all tech developments. Additionally you are in charge of upgrading the tooling as well as implementing latest developments and practices required to maintain modern tech stack. Among your responsibilities:
- Implement and follow best practices around CI/CD, automated QA, load testing, documentation and feature releases;
- Designing, defining and implementing the right integration strategy;
- You will help to drive core architecture and build out components;
- Collaborate with team members in designing and building backends;
- Build and deliver software solutions that solve complex real-world problems;
- Lead and shape the internal development team;
- Hire, source and mentor the development team to raise and define standards and velocity;
- Review and improve the code delivered by the team.
The base salary level is oriented towards 90.000 EUR whereas the on target annual incentive is 30% - with a maximum of 60%. The secondary benefits packages includes comprehensive pension plan. In addition to this, a Mobility Allowance/ Lease car is part of the package.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.
The Lead Architecture Engineer we are looking for has a clear vision on (integration) architecture and is able to articulate that into a design and ultimately an implementation. You also have:
* Bachelor or Master in Software Engineering, Automatization, Computer Science, Robotics or other relevant domains;
* 5+ years professional full-stack experience, preferably in fast-paced environments;
* 2+ years experience in a lead engineering position;
* Extensive experience with cloud native technologies (Azure is a must);
* Experience with leading hybrid, remote and diverse teams in the past;
* Proficiency in English.
A number of leading truck manufacturers joined forces to take a long awaited major step to contribute to reaching climate targets. The joint venture will build a charging network, accessible for all heavy commercial vehicles, whatever their brand. As Lead Architecture Engineer you will work together with these industry experts to ensure charging solutions connect seamlessly together.
Lead the way in technology choices and accelerate the transition to zero-emission commercial vehicles in Europe!