Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam | Small Growing Product Company with a Lot of Autonomy & Freedom!| Java8, Spring Boot, Angular7, CQRS/Even Sourcing, Docker | up to € 72.000
Updated: 23 May 2019
Your job: Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
- Do you like to work for a successful small product company where you have a lot of autonomy and freedom?
- Do you enjoy working with Java8, Spring Boot, Angular7, Docker and CQRS/Event Sourcing?
- Do you like experimenting with PoC’s and building new features?
- Then wait no longer, this might be the job for you
Your employer: A fresh concept within FinTech with global potential
This small, successful, fun, growing product company is developing a very innovative new concept that allows smaller and medium-sized companies the same access to liquidity as normally only the bigger companies have. So working here means working with modern technology while putting the power back in small and medium businesses, all over the world. Talk about helping to make an impact. Because let’s face it: innovation a lot of the times comes from the smaller companies, as they can quickly adapt.
They have created a culture that is very open, informal, with a lot of room to come up with fresh ideas, make your own choices and have a lot of fun along the way. They have a solid national and international client base that is growing rapidly, which is why they need to continuously develop their product to tailor to their needs.
Because of this, they have entered a very nice phase, in which they are doing a lot of experimenting and PoC development. This means you can really let your creativity loose and help to build cool features that will help boost the product even further.
Your role: Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam
As Full Stack Java Developer Amsterdam you will join a multicultural young, fun and experienced team of multidisciplinary software professionals. The technology stack is quite moder with Java8, Spring Boot, DDD, Event Sourcing/CQRS and Angular 7. As technology is the main driver within the company you are treated as an asset and have a big say in what can be developed and how to do it. The business gives you are your team members full autonomy to make your own decisions, so happy days!
In your role, you can develop yourself further as full stack developer, although on average 70% of the work will be backend focused (as the complexity is biggest in the backend). Being hired as a full stack developer frontend experience is not required, if you want you can pick that up here!
Career growth? The better you help, the better they grow, the better you grow! Are you in for a fantastic ride?!
What is required?
- Minimum 3 years of professional Java development experience
- Technical BSc or MSc is preferred
- Passionate about software development
- Good coding ethic: clean coding, unit testing, collaboration, etc
- Experience with Spring(Boot), Maven, DDD and/or Event Sourcing is a plus
- Experience with Angular2+ or any other SPA building framework is a plus
What is offered?
- Between: € 45.000 and € 72.000 per year based on knowledge, experience, and added value
- The possibility to work 32, 36, 4×9 or 40 hours per week
- A very substantial year-end bonus!
- Travel costs fully paid
- Easy reachable by public transportation (train, bus or tram)
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home, also 1 fixed day per week
- A great laptop or Macbook
- An indefinite contract from the start!
Do you want to work for a small, personal, fun, creative product-company in Amsterdam where you and your team members have a lot of autonomy to make your own decisions?
Be sure to send your CV to Serge Warbout via email@example.com
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week