Updated: 28 Sep 2021
- Prepare monthly management information of the Group entities in the Netherlands under Dutch GAAP & IFRS;
- Close liaison with respective managers to ensure timely submission of information required for financial reporting and tax compliance purposes;
- Preparation of annual budgets;
- Monitoring of budget variance on a monthly basis;
- Treasury Management;
- Preparation of monthly cash flow projections;
- Set up internal control - integration in the organisation.
- Master's degree economy;
- 4 - 5 years in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- Fluent Dutch and English required;
- Strong PC Skills in Microsoft Professional Office Applications, including strong skills in MS Excel;
- Strong helicopter view with verbal and written communication skills, responsible, displays good initiative, strong organizational and analytical skills, diligent and accurate;
- Good team player & hands-on mentality as the Dutch team is a small team;
- Prior experience in real estate sector and familiarisation with management information and budget cycles in that sector would be an advantage.
- Competitive Market salary
- Chance to continue growth
- International exposure
- Bonus in addition
My client is a global real estate firm. They operate in three areas globally, property development, property holding and property financing. They have interests all over the world and there Netherlands office is their head for EMEA.