English speaking Customer Service Agent
Updated: 02 Aug 2022
Looking for a job where you can start directly and work until the end of the year? Our client is active in the within the beauty/wellbeing industry and has a passion for creating unique experiences, but they cannot do that alone. They need you to join their team as a English speaking Customer Relations Representative to help them provide the best service and experience to they customers during the peak season!
Your responsibility will include:
- Supporting customers via email, social media channels and phone
- Spotting sales opportunities, recommending the right products per case
- You will help and interact, but also inspire and let your creativity out with the customers
- Helping out colleagues and other ad-hoc tasks that can come up
You are an independent but social person who can create the best customer experience without needing a script to do so. This role will require you to work from home, so you have a good comfortable (private) spot with a good internet connection to work from. You are available for minimum 20 hours per week and working in the evenings and/or weekends if needed is not a problem for you.
-- Please note that we are looking for local candidates only that hold the right to work--
- Excellent skills in English (C2-level) both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a customer service related position
- Available for 20 - 40 hours to work with flexible availability (evenings and weekends for instance)
- You are available to start in August, September or October and can work until the 31st of December (extension possible)
- The role is remote (within the Netherlands!) but for training & laptop pickup you are available to come to their HQ in Amsterdam
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.