CSR Team Leader | Swedish
Updated: 04 Jan 2023
For a driven people manager who is passionate about fostering excellence in others and wants to play a key role in reinventing the customer service sector, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance. This project is for a well known company;
- You enjoy coaching and developing people in order to help them improve and provide great customer support to consumers.
- Inspiring and motivating those around you (something you excel at)
- Gaining knowledge through hands-on experience and focusing on solutions based on data, efficiency, and sensitivity
- Keeping up with the newest entertainment and technology trends
- Putting strategies in place to assist the team meet its objectives
• 1-2 years of people management experience in an international setting, ideally in a customer service environment
• Capable of communicating successfully with a variety of audiences and providing / receiving regular feedback, as well as facilitating presentations to a variety of audiences
• The ability to adapt, motivate, and lead a group through change management processes.
• Performance management and call monitoring experience
• Proven success in team building, leadership, and motivation, as well as a track record of sound judgment
• Technically competent and familiar with computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.)
• Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English; extra fluency in another language would be advantageous.
• Open to work between 7 a.m. and 00:00 p.m., seven days a week, and willing to work different times dependent on business needs.
We provide a dynamic and fast-paced work atmosphere
- A culture of independence and responsibility for team management.
- Work-from-home model (we do have an office location next to the Amsterdam Sloterdijk train station for specific meetings and team days)
- Allowance for working from home and travel (if applicable)
- Contribution to your health insurance and pension
- Temporary first contract with Undutchables, with the objective of extending to permanent after that
- 40 weekly working hours
Customer service provider for Customer Service projects