Sales Support Coordinator | Flemish
Updated: 23 Nov 2021
You will be responsible for the End-to-End order to cash process of designated customers from communication and coordination with customers, D.C. and logistical partners.
- Strong customer focus orientation: Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling.
- Close communication with our distribution center & logistic partners regarding shipment planning, creation of customs documents etc.
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability, pricing etc. issues.
- Invoice creation in SAP, including Proforma creation and handling custom documents.
- Delivery Note Creation including manual POD creation, providing specific D.C. and carrier documentation.
- Coordination with D.C. and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups.
- Agent of Compliancy to our SOX narratives. Responsible for identifying and escalating breaches of our codes of conduct.
- Entry of credit documents for customers.
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns.
- You speak Flemish at a C2 level(verbally and in writing).
- Proficient in Dutch and English, both written and verbally.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a commercial / administrative role.
- Service minded mentality.
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment.
- Experience with MS office suite, especially excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a Commercial degree.
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system are highly preferred.
This is a full-time position for long term with a direct contract at the company.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: 36,000-42,000 gross per year inc. holiday allowance and 13th month
- They offer a 5% bonus depending on your performance and annual salary
- Pension plan
- 100% travel reimbursement
- 28 holiday days
- A flexible work schedule where you will be able to work from home up to 40% and the remaining days in a fantastic new office at Houthavens, Amsterdam.
- The team in Amsterdam is very international and has a friendly global working atmosphere.
Our client is an international electronic company. They are seeking an additional team member to join their Sales Operations team(Northern Europe) in the Consumer Audio division. The HQ in Amsterdam & has around 150 people.