Account Representative Swedish speaking
Updated: 16 Jan 2020
- You deliver service to B2B clients.
- Your provide optimal order management
- You give support in response to customer requests
- You will be co-managing accounts and developing business relationships by offering value-added products.
- You identify the customers’ needs and ensure our world-class services.
- You are an intelligent team player
- You have a positive mindset and always go the extra mile to provide high-quality customer service.
- You show initiative and can work well in a fast paced environment.
- You come up with solutions for customers in a timely manner and make sure their experience with is a positive one.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written.
- You have a minimum of 3 years commercial business to business experience (internal)
- You have a good technical affinity, are curious and a fast learner
- You get the opportunity to boost your international experience
- Our client offers a quarterly and yearly customer service incentive program
- Be part of an inspiring work environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- Ability to invest in your own development
- 31 paid holidays per year, travel allowance, a contribution to collective health insurance and more
- Direct contract with the hiring company
- Salary indication: between EUR 2700 and EUR 3000 gross per month based on a 40 hours working week.
- Working hours : 08:30 - 17:00
About the company:Our client is an international and successful company that offers solutions to the industrial and manufacturing sector.