Webinar - insights on MSc Computer Science and Software Engineering at SIT
Join the webinar to hear more about SIT MSc in Computer Science and Software Engineering program, and learn more about how this course can empower you with the industry’s most desired skills that you will need to compete for C-level positions at top global organisations or run one of your own.
Join the webinar to gain insights on careers in IT
SIT is hosting a webinar about its new MSc in Computer Science and Software Engineering. You will hear from speakers, renowned faculty members and current SIT students who will be sharing their experiences in collaborating with industry leaders and scientists. This is a great chance to gain insights in your prospective career in IT.
- Dr Serguei Beloussov - Acronis Executive Officer and the Founder of Schaffhausen Institute of Technology
- Prof. Konstantin Novoselov - Nobel Laureate in Physics
- Dr Stanislav Protassov - President & Co-founder of Acronis
- Prof. Bertrand Meyer - Provost of SIT, Chair of Software and Security
In the webinar, you will be joined by SIT renowned faculty and world-class speakers, who will be delivering their insights lectures on exciting topics in IT, Business, and Science. They will disclose the details about the curriculum and how this course will empower SIT students with the industry’s most desired skills that you will need to compete for management positions at top global organisations or run one of your own.
The webinar timetable is as follows:
- 11am - Future of computing
- 11.20am - Intelligence and computing with materials
- 11.35am - Q&A session with Prof. Konstantin Novoselov and Dr Serguei Beloussov
- 11.45am - Case study 1: Seven reasons to join SIT
- 12pm: Case study 2: How to prepare CxO role
- 12.15pm - Panel discussion and Q&A with speakers and alumni
Sign up for the webinar with SIT
This webinar with experts and alumni is a great opportunity to gain an insight into the possibility of undertaking a new direction in life. Sign up for the webinar on the SIT webinar event page to secure your place. For more information, browse the SIT website.