Social workshop - Connecting with new people as an expat
Do you want to learn how to quickly connect with new people on a deeper level, and share your authentic self? Then join the social workshop in Amsterdam, organised by WeSocialCOMMUNITY.
Since it's the first time that IamExpat will collaborate with WeSocialCOMMUNITY, your investment for this workshop is just € 1 to attend and join the celebration.
Expats need a healthy social life
For expats, study and work obligations can sometimes make it difficult to invest in fulfilling their basic need to have a healthy social life.
Having to move to another country, often with a different culture, can make matters even more difficult. The ability to meet and connect with new people takes on added significance in these circumstances. Improving this skill-set can not only improve your personal life, but also your professional life.
Social workshop on connecting
In this workshop, you will learn and experience what to do when opportunities to meet and authentically connect with new people present themselves.
During the workshop, you will be offered a one-on-one masterclass to help with the next steps in your personal development.
What you do and learn during this workshop
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to step out of your comfort zone by taking action on the streets. This helps to create awareness and expand your comfort zone.
- Discover important principles on meeting and connecting with new people and get to apply them with new people on the streets.
- Learn how to begin and carry on a conversation inside the event room.
- Receive answers to your questions during the workshop. You will also get to share and learn from the experiences of fellow participants.
How this benefits you
Benefits to this workshop include:
- Gaining new insights into your potential in connecting with other people.
- Discovering tools to be more at ease with or without people around you.
- Gathering real experiences on taking action based on your own feeling, rather than being concerned about rejection and others’ opinions of you.
- Discovering a systematic way of increasing your self-esteem. Improving social and emotional skills also benefits other areas of your life.
WeSocialCOMMUNITY (WSC) is the umbrella of WeSocialWOMEN and WeSocialMEN. They believe in the value of meaningful relationships.
Instead of reaching for external results, they focus on your connection with yourself to obtain internal results. Your personal development is the main focus.
Please note, this workshop is open to a maximum of 20 people. In order to ensure that everyone is given personal attention. Secure your seat now!