Piano Nights at Concertgebouw
Perhaps you've always wanted to go to a classical concert? Or maybe you fancy a romantic night out in a world-famous concert hall? Are you ready to discover some of the most remarkable works ever written for piano? Then Piano Nights are for you!
See what's on in the upcoming edition of Piano Nights in the Concertgebouw below!
Piano Nights: Iris Hond and Jan-Willem Rozenboom
Piano Nights means the most beautiful piano music from very different angles. On May 10, there'll be Iris Hond and Jan-Willem Rozenboom introducing pieces by Einaudi, Bach and others. And not only do they play, but they also give an explanation - in English - about the works on the programme!
What is included in the ticket price?
A ticket to Piano Nights in the Concertgebouw includes:
- A free drink before the concert
- Checking your coat into the cloakroom
- Fantastic pianists playing live and telling you about the music (in English)
- Sitting on a comfortable red plush seat
- Experiencing the world famous Concertgebouw and its acoustics
Get your tickets
Get your tickets to Piano Nights on the Concertgebouw website, where you can also find more information about the concert programme and the performers!