Outdoor beach yoga classes at Pllek
This summer from Friday until Sunday you can enjoy uplifting outdoor yoga classes at Pllek on the yoga deck by the water at NDSM in Amsterdam. Expect deep and playful classes with extra attention paid to beginners and extra challenges for the more experienced yoga-lovers.
Dutch city beach offers outdoor yoga all summer long
Gyms re-opened on July 1, so those who love all kinds of fitness training are rejoicing all over the Netherlands, but it is also nice to be away from the stuffy indoors, out in the fresh air, to make the most of the summer days.
Doing yoga outdoors in the fresh air adds something special to your yoga experience. Listen to the birds singing and the boats going past and feel the fresh air on your bare feet and the sunlight on your face.
Despite the unreliable Dutch weather, these outdoor yoga classes are offered all summer long, and even right up until September. Pllek is a great example of a popular venue offering outdoor yoga during the Dutch summer, so enjoy yoga in the open air at one of the most happening city beaches in the Dutch capital
Pllek Beach Yoga schedule
Here is the schedule and reservation information:
Fridays and Sundays
- 10.30am-12pm with Noëlle Sterk
- Reserve via +31 6 58315471
- 10.30am-12pm with Lali Rullens
- Reserve via +31 6 50925477
Practical information about the classes
- The yoga classes are outdoors on dry days and indoors if there's rain.
- They have big parasols to provide shade, but you are recommended to bring your suncream.
- Follow and check for updates on Pllek's Instagram.
- They do have yoga mats, but make sure to bring a towel to put on top. If not possible, clean it thoroughly with the provided disinfection liquids.
- Send a WhatsApp message to one of the above numbers to book your place.
- You can come by and join the class spontaneously, but it will not be guaranteed that there will be a free spot.
Book your yoga class
Book your outdoor yoga classes at Pllek. Here are the payment options:
- A single class costs 15 euros
- The 10-lesson subscription card or "Strippenkaart" costs 111 euros (which is also valid for massage)
You can pay for these via the Pllek Yoga payment page.