IamExpat Webinar: Public Speaking Skills & Presentation Design
Expats are constantly on the lookout for useful information and services tailored to their needs. The IamExpat Webinars offer a great opportunity for trustworthy specialists and expats to share insights, actionable strategies and best practices.
The next IamExpat Webinar is presented by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. Register now! It's free!
Don't miss the next IamExpat webinar!
- Date: August 13, 2020
- Time: 4 pm
- Title: Public Speaking Skills & Presentation Design
- Presenter: Brandon Kirby, Director of MBA Marketing and Admissions at RSM
- Register now (free) and confirm your attendance on Facebook and Meetup
What to expect at the webinar
Have you ever seen great public speakers and wondered, “How do they do that?” In our professional and personal lives, the importance of being able to clearly and confidently deliver a spoken message is critical to success. Attendees of this session will be given actionable ways to improve their presentation skills, as well as some tips on presentation design.
Here's what to expect at the webinar:
- Tips & tricks for presenting in an online environment
- Learn how to arrange your thoughts into a story that can be easily shared
- Ideas on how to capture and keep your audience’s attention
- How to design presentations for more effectiveness
- Tips on how to be more comfortable speaking in front of audiences
- Ways to engage your audience
How does it work?
Participating in the IamExpat Webinars couldn't be simpler: all you have to do is register for the next webinar (free), confirm your attendance on Facebook and / or Meetup and join a few minutes before 4 pm on August 13. No downloads or software installations needed!
Can’t join at the exact date and time? Don’t worry! For those who have registered, a replay link will be sent to you after the live webinar.