IamExpat Webinar: Investing 101
Expats are constantly on the lookout for useful information and services tailored to their needs. The IamExpat Webinars offer a great opportunity for trustworthy specialists and expats to share insights, actionable strategies and best practices.
No downloads or software installations required!
Don't miss the next IamExpat webinar!
- Date: June 2
- Time: 7pm-8pm
- Title: Investing 101: What You Need To Know
- Presenter: Luke Staden from Blacktower Financial Management Group
- Register now (free) and confirm your attendance on Facebook and Meetup
Curious about investing but don't know where to begin?
Join Blacktower Financial Management Group online on June 2, starting at 7pm, to learn everything you need to know about investing as an expat. During the one-hour webinar, you will explore the basics of investing, how you can get started, and / or grow / reshape your portfolio.
The following topics will be covered, amongst others:
- 5 things to know before making your first Investment
- The challenges facing expatriates and how to solve them
- How to build a portfolio and choose the right assets
- The effects of world events and central banks on financial markets
- Understanding risk vs reward and examples of risk mitigation techniques
The presenter, Luke Staden, is a licensed financial advisor with extensive experience in the Dutch, German and UK markets and has helped many expatriates plan their financial future. He is passionate about investing and financial planning.
How does it work?
Participating in the IamExpat Webinars couldn't be simpler: all you have to do is register for the next webinar (free) and join a few minutes before 7pm on June 2. No downloads or software installations needed! You can also confirm your attendance on Facebook and Meetup if you follow IamExpat on those social channels.
Can’t join at the exact date and time? Don’t worry! When you register, a replay link will be sent to you after the live webinar.