Free webinar: How to find a job in 2021 with The Ambitious
Join The Ambitious for their exclusive webinar on how to find a job in 2021.
Over the last few years, job interviews have changed: applications are now defined through application tracking systems (ATS) and online recruitment platforms. This webinar is organised by The Ambitious and will be presented by Madeline and Dorian, owners of The Ambitious Company.
Boost your job search with the most recent techniques and requirements
They will tell you how to ensure that your resume is ATS friendly, how to boost your LinkedIn Profile, what recruiters are looking for in cover letters and what the best platforms to find a job are. In this webinar, they will share with you tips and tricks to stand out from other job seekers and ensure that your application is being recognised by recruiters. Throughout this one-hour webinar, they will share the three main secrets about job interviews that most candidates ignore in 2021.
Highlights of the webinar
Here are the highlights of The Ambitious webinar:
- In 2021, there are simple (but essential) tricks to boost your LinkedIn profile.
- In 2021, understand how to use the job description keywords to be invited for an interview.
- In 2021, be clear about what information your resume should or should not contain.
Key takeaways from the webinar
After having attended the webinar:
- You will know how to make your resume ATS friendly
- You will know how to boost your LinkedIn profile so you can easily be found by recruiters.
- You will understand that there are more opportunities on the job market than you think there are.
The webinar will also include interactive moments, offers and discounts on job Search booster materials and coaching sessions for the ones attending until the end. You will have the opportunity to ask questions via online chat.
Don’t miss out on a chance to learn for free how to find a job in 2021!
Sign up for free
Register for the free webinar on finding a job in 2021 with The Ambitious. Browse The Ambitious website for more information.