Free live stream Expat Housing Webinar
Join the Free Expat Housing Webinar to learn about the advantages of buying a home in the Netherlands.
Home ownership pays off
Buying a house can be a complex process, especially if you’re doing it for the first time and in a foreign country. A different country comes with different customs, laws and regulations, and having to cope with a foreign language can make things even more daunting.
On Wednesday, September 2, four experts will guide you through the process of buying a property so you can make a decision about owning your own home. The Expat Housing Webinar is organized by:
- Expat Mortgages
- Mie-Lan Kok Estate Agency
- Buma Alegra Civil Law Notaries
- Tax is Exciting | Orange Tax
The live stream webinar is free of charge. To ensure your spot on this evening, be sure to register via the website.
- 6.50pm - Check-in via the link you will get on the day of the event. Access to the e-meeting room.
- 7pm - Henk Jansen, owner of Expat Mortgages will outline the rules for taking out a loan (mortgage) for your residential home in the Netherlands.
- 7.15pm - Certified estate agent Mie-Lan Kok will explain how the house hunting process works in the Netherlands and how an estate agent can save you money.
- 7.30pm - The civil-law notary Bert Buma, specialized on the diverse property market, will explain all the legal aspects of buying a property in the Netherlands.
- 7.45pm - Arnold Waal, CEO of Tax is Exciting | Orange Tax will explain the tax implications and advantages related to financing your primary residence as well as the 30% ruling.
- 8pm - Q&A session with the four experts via the chatbox. They will read and answer all questions live. The experts will do their best to answer as many questions as possible.
For more information, you can contact the organisers via: