Free Expat Housing Seminar Leiden
Join the Free Expat Housing Seminar to learn about the advantages of buying a home in the Netherlands.
Home ownership pays off
Buying a house can be a complex process, especially if you’re doing it for the first time and in a foreign country. A different country comes with different customs, laws and regulations, and having to cope with a foreign language can make things even more daunting.
On Tuesday, February 4, 2020, four experts will guide you through the process of buying a property so you can make a decision about owning your own home. The Expat Housing Seminar is organised by:
The seminar is free of charge. To ensure your spot on the evening, be sure to register via the website.
The schedule for the Free Expat Housing Seminar is as follows:
- 6.30pm - Registration, welcome drink and snacks.
- 7pm - The mortgage advisor will outline the rules for taking out a loan (mortgage) for your residential home in the Netherlands.
- 7.15pm - The estate agent will explain how the house hunting process works in the Netherlands and how an estate agent can save you money.
- 7.30pm - The notary specialised in the diverse property market, will explain all the legal aspects of buying a property in the Netherlands.
- 7.45pm - The tax advisor will explain the tax implications and advantages related to financing your primary residence as well as the 30 percent ruling.
- 8pm - Q&A session with the four experts.
- 8.30pm - Drinks and snacks, and the possibility to talk to the experts individually.
For more information, you can contact the organisers via:
- Twitter: @ExpatSeminar
- Their Facebook page