Dutch Mortgages Explained by Brickle Mortgages (Free Event)
Located in the vibrant city of Eindhoven, Brickle Mortgages invites expats and future homeowners to a unique event to be held at the iconic Eindhoven, PSV Stadium. During this informative session, the experts will delve into a range of topics, including navigating the Dutch mortgage landscape, understanding loan eligibility, and the ins and outs of the home buying process for expats in the Netherlands. Sign up for free!
After the information session, there will be ample time for questions and answers, giving attendees the chance to address their specific concerns. To cap off the event, a guided tour of the PSV Stadium will be provided. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to gain valuable insights into expat home financing while enjoying the iconic surroundings of PSV Eindhoven Stadium.
Below, you will find the topics that will be discussed during the event:
- Who is Brickle?
- Pros of an independent mortgage advisor
- Renting versus buying
- Importance of a broker
- Constructional inspection
- Role of the notary
- Importance of pre-calculation of the maximum mortgage
- Transfer tax
- NHG, yes or no?
To cap off the event, a guided tour of the PSV Stadium will be provided.
About Brickle Mortgages
Finding a place to call home in a new country can be a complex and challenging task. At Brickle Mortgages they specialise in helping expats who wish to purchase a property in the Netherlands by providing them with mortgage assistance. Obtaining a mortgage, especially in a foreign country, can be complicated. Brickle Mortgages offers personalised assistance and a free initial consult to simplify the process for you.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or looking to refinance an existing mortgage, their team of experienced mortgage advisors is here to assist you. They understand the unique challenges faced by expats and cater to clients from diverse backgrounds.
Why choose Brickle Mortgages?
Here's what Brickle Mortgages can offer:
- First consult is free of charge: The first consultation with their advisors is always free of charge and without obligations. During this meeting they will assess your current situation and give you a first impression of your possibilities on the Dutch mortgage market.
- No language barriers: interpreters available for hire: Understanding the Dutch mortgage market can be difficult when discussing everything in a second language. To solve this issue, they have interpreters available for hire to join all appointments on your request.
- Impartial advice: their office is not connected to any bank: Brickle Mortgages' office is not connected to any bank. Therefore, they can always find the best suitable partner for your specific situation. This way, you will always be partnered with a mortgage lender that suits your wishes.
Unable to attend the event? They also offer a complimentary initial consultation with one of the advisors. During your first consult, your personal advisor will discuss your current financial situation. Based on this, they will guide you through all available financing options and help you find a mortgage provider that best suits your situation.
Schedule an appointment for an obligation-free consultation with one of their experts today! Visit the Brickle Mortgages website to get started.