Come and See: Open Day at The British School in the Netherlands
Discover The British School in the Netherlands and find out what they have to offer for your children (ages 3-18).
Open Day across all campuses
“Great school for children where they can learn in a rich environment.”
The British School in the Netherlands is an international school teaching the British Curriculum and International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes. For expats in the Netherlands, it is interesting to know that the British Curriculum and the IB are very portable: there are British schools all over the world, so your child’s education can continue if you leave the Netherlands, without switching school systems.
The school challenges its students and supports them as they learn and grow into confident individuals. Their exam results are strong throughout and speak for themselves.
Come and See on Wednesday, February 5
See for yourself how The British School encourages students to be open-minded, confident, creative and thoughtful, both inside and outside of the classroom. There are around 90 nationalities at The British School. The school has a strong international supportive community to help new families settle in. You are welcome to bring your children on Wednesday, February 5 to:
“Well organised event. School ambassador (student) was pleasant and able to answer the few questions our daughter had.”
- Explore their new Leidschenveen campus: junior and senior school as well as pre- and after school care
- Enjoy student-led tours
- Get to know the curriculum and see how it will benefit your child
- Speak with teachers and admissions officers and get all the answers to your questions
- Find out more about the extensive co-curricular programmes, such as mother tongue language classes, sport, music, art and more
- Meet BSN parents who can share first-hand experiences, allowing you to get an insider's view on the school.
Programme Open Day
All of the schools are open for visitors. There are two sessions per school and the sessions have a fixed programme, so you can visit a maximum of two schools on the Open Day*.
- Morning Session: 9.15-10.45 (registration 9:15-9:30)
- Afternoon Session: 1.30-2.45 (registration 1.30-1.45)
- Junior School Diamanthorst - Saffierhorst 117, The Hague
- Junior School Vlaskamp - Vlaskamp 19, The Hague
- Junior School Leidschenveen - Vrouw Avenweg 640, The Hague
- Senior School Leidschenveen - Vrouw Avenweg 640, The Hague
- Senior School Voorschoten - Jan van Hooflaan 3, Voorschoten
*At the Leidschenveen campus, both junior and senior schools can be visited.
Are you unable to visit on Wednesday, February 5 for the Open Day? Would you prefer a personalised tour? Contact the Admissions Team or register for a tour directly. They will be happy to schedule a tour for you at your convenience.
Contact The British School
The British School in the Netherlands looks forward to seeing you there!