Apartment in Maastricht, Tongerseweg
Available From: 30 November 2020
Tongerseweg, 6213 GB
The studios are well equipped with:
- A single bed when the size is between 15 and 28 m2
- A double bed when the studio is bigger than 28 m2
- Kitchenette with cooking hob, fridge, and microwave
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Desk with chair and lamp
- Rooms bigger than 51 m2 also have a sleeping couch, table and carpet
Conditions and extra costs:
- We only rent to students. If you are no longer a student, you have to leave within 6 months.
- Rental is for Dutch students for a fixed period of six months and can not be terminated prematurely and for international students for a fixed period of 12 months and can not be terminated prematurely.
- Sublease is not allowed and is actively checked.
- There is a possibility to rent a parking spot.
- We reserve the right to reject applicants without giving reason.
- You must purchase your own router in order to have access to internet connection and digital television signal in your studio.
This is an independent student room on the 1st floor
*Conditions and extra costs
· We only rent to students. If you are no longer a student, you have to leave within 6 months;
· The minimum rental period is 6 months.
· Sublease is not allowed and is actively checked;
· There is a possibility to rent a parking spot;
· We reserve the right to reject applicants without giving a reason;
· You must purchase your own router in order to have access to an internet connection and digital television signals in your studio.
In addition to the rent, the tenant must pay the following fees:
- Service charges | € 45.00 per month
- Advance energy costs | € 40.00 per month
- Internet and laundry | € 27.50 per month
- Furnishing and furniture | € 50.00 per month
Once-off payment after the booking on this platform:
- Registration fee | € 50.00
- Security deposit | € 1,000.00
- Administration fee | € 75.00
- Final cleaning studio | € 100.00
The property is located in Maastricht, 10 minutes walking from the central faculties (SBE, Law Faculty, Fasos, Conservatorium) and the city center. It is also close to Maastricht University’s central library. There is a gym as well as a Jan Linders supermarket located within 5 minutes walking distance. The closest bus stop is at Tongerseplein, with buses going from and to the main station. The property is also close to “Jeker”, one of the many green areas in Maastricht.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!
Living room: No
Bedroom furnished: Yes
Smoking allowed: No
Washing machine: Yes
Internet included: No
Registration possible: Yes
Animal allowed: No
Tenant status: Students only
Allergy friendly: No
Electricity included: No
Total size: 19
Cleaning common: Yes
Play music: No
Lroom furniture: No
Gas cost included: No
Water cost included: No
Wheelchair accessible: No
Bedroom count: 0
Balcony terrace: No
Cleaning private: No