Apartment in The Hague, Van Boetzelaerlaan
Surface: 73 m2
Available From: 25 November 2021
Offered by Lutz Real Estate
Address: Van Boetzelaerlaan, 2581 AW
Preferred tenant: No preference
Construction year: 1924
Description: Beautiful recently renovated apartment located in the popular Statenkwartier, with two-bedrooms and balcony. Equipped with every luxury, such as a semi-open kitchen with Siemens appliances and very tastefully furnished.
In addition, this apartment has an excellent location, within walking distance of the Frederik Hendriklaan, where you will find many shops, restaurants, and cafes. Nearby Europol, Eurojust, OPCW and other international organizations, the European School, and within walking distance of public transport, park, dunes, harbor, and beach.
Layout: Entrance at street level, small hall with meter cupboard. Stairs to the 2nd floor. Through landing access to the two furnished bedrooms, the bathroom, the separate toilet, and the laundry and boiler room.
At the front, the bright living room with an adjacent semi-open kitchen finished with high-quality materials, a 5-burner gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, and oven (all of this is from the Siemens brand).
At the rear 2 (bed) rooms, 1 with doors to the small balcony. The bathroom is located on the landing. Here is a walk-in shower, a wash basin with a mirror, a towel radiator, and a toilet. On the landing also a closet with the central heating boiler and the connections for washing machine and dryer and a separate toilet.
The apartment can use the (shared) stone shed at street level at the back.
- Fully furnished (costs are €250,- compulsory purchase)
- Stone (bicycle) storage at street level, accessible via Francois Maelsonstraat
- Very luxurious bathroom
- 2 toilets
- Around plastic frames with double glazing
- New recessed spots or lighting fixtures everywhere
- Please note Housing permit applies, so salary may not exceed € 60,036,= single and couple € 70,036,=
Required documents: In order to apply for this apartment we ask for the following documents in the PDF-extension:
- Copy of your passport, or ID-card and visa
- Copy of your employment agreement
- Copy of your last three salary slips
- Copy bank statement
If you are an entrepreneur:
- Copy of excerpt of Chamber of Commerce
- Recent annual statistics
- Copy of your passport
The income requirement is at least 2,5 times the rent as net income