Address: R. J. Schimmelpennincklaan, 2517JN
Smoking: Not allowed
Pets: Not allowed
Description: Magnificent, fully renovated 5 room penthouse in Zorgvliet - one of The Hagues prettiest and safest neighbourhoods. Its location in a small scale monumental building complete with authentic details, in a green environment, adds up to a unique living experience. The penthouse has three bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, two luxurious bathrooms, a patio and comes with option to rent two parking spaces on the premises. Located in the close vicinity of the Zorgvliet property, various parks, beach, the port of Scheveningen, museums, international organizations, schools and the chic Frederik Hendriklaan. Easily accessed by car and public transport.
Layout: The entrance to the building leads through a marble floor vestibule into a grand central hall with an authentic monumental staircase. This magnificent penthouse is located on the top (4th) floor and can be reached by lift. The spacious sunny living/dining room (105 m2) consists of 3 adjacent areas surrounding a beautiful large (16m2) patio accessed by glass doors. It is in full light during the day and at night it offers a breathtaking view of the stars. The high ceilings, original beams and skylights contribute to making it a light and unique living area with a view of The Hague. The spacious Next125 high gloss kitchen (28 m2) has a cooking island with a Corian worktop and brand new accessories. It is equipped with Siemens appliances among others dishwasher, downdraft induction hob, Quooker, multifunctional oven and a separate microwave oven. Adjacent to it is a bedroom (14 m2).
The spacious and sunny master bedroom (22 m2) is accessed through double French windows. It has its own luxury bathroom (14 m2) equipped with a self-contained bath, a separate shower, double sinks and lavatory. The third bedroom (17 m2) has its own luxury bathroom (7 m2) as well, with a equipped with a self-contained bath and separate shower. The apartment also has two separate lavatories and a large utility room with space assigned for a washing machine and dryer. There is an additional storage room that belongs to the apartment on the ground floor of the building. Possibility to rent 2 parking spaces on the premises for 100,- per space per month. There is also a beautiful garden for general use by all those residing in the building. It offers the peace and quiet of Zorgvliet.
This apartment can also be furnished. This apartment can also be furnished. In this building there are still 5 (un)furnished apartments for rent with a living area from 110 m2 up to 205 m2 and with a terrace and/or garden. Prices range from 2.950,- to 5.000,- per month.
- Located in a monumental building
- Authentic ornamental details
- Located between the city and the beach
- Close proximity to the centre of The Hague with its culture, shop and restaurants
- The building is equipped with a lift
- Living area of 204 m2 according to NEN 2580
- Built in 1916
- All windows have double glazing
- Data and TV sockets in all rooms
- Recently renewed electricity network including new meters
- Central heating and warm water appliance for whole building with separate water meters for each apartment
- Expertly renovated in 2018/2019 with special attention paid to preserving the original details
- Beautifully arranged garden for common use
- Patio (4,60 x 3,50 m)
- Number of rooms: 5
- Height of ceiling: up to 6 m
- New Next125 kitchen with a Corian worktop and Siemens equipment
- All outside walls are isolated
- Rent does not include heating, water, electricity, internet and cable tv
- Service costs: 150,- per month
- Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for 100,- per space per month
- One month deposit
- Minimum rental period: 6 months