Address: R. J. Schimmelpennincklaan, 2517JN
Smoking: Not allowed
Pets: Not allowed
Description: Magnificent, fully renovated 3 room apartment in the Zorgvliet with balcony neighbourhood in The Hague. Its location in a small scale monumental building complete with authentic details, in a green environment, adds up to a unique living experience. The apartment has two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, two luxurious bathrooms and comes with option to rent a parking space on the premises. Located in the close vicinity of the Zorgvliet property, various parks, beach, the port of Scheveningen, museums, international organizations, schools and the chic Frederik Hendriklaan. Easily accessed by car and public transport.
Layout: The entrance to the building leads through a marble floor vestibule into a grand central hall with an authentic monumental staircase. The apartment is located on the second floor and can be reached either by stairs or by lift. The spacious living/dining room (40 m2) has a kitchen equipped with a cooking island with brand new accessories and a bar. The room also has two luxurious 3-seat sofas and a black oak dining table (2 x 1 m) with 4 chairs. The high ceilings (3,70 m), large windows and herringbone floor contribute to making it a unique living area. The Next125 high gloss kitchen is equipped with Siemens appliances among others dishwasher, downdraft induction hob, Quooker, multifunctional oven and a separate microwave oven. A large double wing door offers entry to a spacious living/bedroom (30m2) which has a double box spring bed (1,80 x 2,00 m) and its own luxury bathroom (7 m2) equipped with a shower and double sinks, as well as a washing machine and dryer. An authentic vault door adds uniqueness to this space. The balcony with glass balustrade (4,50 x 1,40 m) is accessed through a big balcony door and offers a wonderful view of the setting sun.
The second spacious sunny living/bedroom (5 x 5 m) accessed through a double wing door has a comfortable double sofa bed (1,40 x 2,00 m), 2 reclining armchairs, 49 inch 4K Smart TV, a beautiful fireplace and an original wooden buffet cupboard. More or other furniture can be placed on request. The second luxury bathroom (8 m2) is located in a corner and is very well lit from 2 sides thanks to large windows. The bathroom is equipped with a self-contained bath, a separate shower and double sinks. The apartment also has a separate lavatory. There is an additional storage room that belongs to the apartment on the ground floor of the building. Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for 100,- per month. There is also a beautiful garden for general use by all those residing in the building.
The apartment is newly furnished and equipped with complete inventory.
In this building there are still 5 (un)furnished apartments for rent with a living area from 110 m2 up to 205 m2 and with a terrace and/or garden. Prices range from 2.950,- to 5.000,- per month.
- Located in a monumental building
- Authentic ornamental details
- Located between the city and the beach
- Close proximity to the centre of The Hague with its culture, shop and restaurants
- The building is equipped with a lift
- Living area of 128 m2 according to NEN 2580
- Built in 1916
- Newly carpeted and furnished
- Wood and steel window frames with double glazing
- Data and TV sockets in all rooms
- Recently renewed electricity network including new meters
- Central heating and warm water appliance for whole building with separate water meters for each apartment
- Expertly renovated in 2018/2019 with special attention paid to preserving the original details
- Beautifully arranged garden for common use
- Balcony (4,50 x 1,40 m)
- Number of rooms: 3
- Height of ceiling: 3,70 m
- New Next125 kitchen with Siemens equipment
- All outside walls are isolated
- Rent does not include heating, water, electricity, internet and cable tv
- Service costs: 150,- per month
- Possibility to rent a parking space on the premises for 100,- per month
- One month deposit
- Minimum rental period: 6 months