Apartment in Amsterdam, Meibergdreef
- From 22 - 26 m2
- Regulated / rental subsidy possible (from 23 years old)
- 1 person only
- Base rent: The rent is from € 670 per month, excluding service costs (€ 259,37 - €262,88) *
OurDomain Amsterdam South East is a new vibrant place to live in Amsterdam for (young) professionals and students. It will feature 1,559 rental apartments around a city park (of 18,000 m2), distributed among three new buildings: East, North & West House. All with extensive facilities such as high speed internet, a gym, Jumbo City Supermarket, restaurant, lounges, flexible work and study spaces, a cinema room, electric shared cars, a service desk, 24/7 security and more! Your new apartment is located next to Station Holendrecht (train, metro, bus) and Amsterdam UMC / location AMC, 20 minutes away from the center of Amsterdam. Do you want to rent a contemporary apartment in Amsterdam? Then this is what you are looking for.
* service charges includes Finishing; Furniture pack; Recoverable Service Costs (include advance contributions for electricity, water, and highspeed internet in your apartment. Also included are advance contributions for shared services and facilities such as security, cleaning common areas, utilities of common areas, Wi-Fi in the common areas, glass insurance, preventive maintenance, maintenance outside areas and administration costs); Services include service desk, parcel lockers, fitness and access to communal areas such as the lounges, screening theatre, study/work spaces and music room. These costs are not subject to settlement.
Apart from the costs described above
- Application fee: €100
At the beginning of the application process you will be charged an application fee and you have to provide us with the correct documents for us to assess your application. If you meet the tenant requirements and if you provided all forms and signed the rental contract, we will refund this application fee by setting it off against the move-in fee. If you do not meet the qualification criteria, or later in the process you decide to cancel your application, we will not refund the application fee.
- Move-in fee: €100 (will be set off against the application fee)
The moment that your rental contract starts, you are welcomed by our service team. They will help you with moving in and will give a detailed explanation. Your apartment is professionally cleaned and provided with the first necessities. For these services we charge a fee of €100, which is set off against the application fee. Therefore, you do not have to pay additional when you move in.
- additional occupant: it is allowed for two people to live in apartments larger than 26,5 m2
- additional covered bicycle or scooter parking
- car or motorbike parking (per Q1/Q2 2021)
- shared electric bicycles and cars (per Q1/Q2 2021)
- launderette (pay per use)
- digital TV channels (via internet provider)
Service not provided
- home insurance for your personal belongings
- personal liability insurance
- registration with the municipality of Amsterdam, including housing permit
- municipal taxes and levies (such as waste charges)