House in Amsterdam, Admiraal de Ruijterweg
This unique Amsterdam historic townhouse (dubbele benedenwoning) is renovated with charming original historic elements preserved. And lies just outside Amsterdam’s busy city center in a hip and picturesque, residential neighborhood in Amsterdam West (Baarsjes). Located on the ground floor of an early 20th-century townhouse with directly access to a beautiful and quiet green garden of 100 m2. The house offers 170 m2 square, is fully furnished, “turn-key ready” and features two floors offering a large living area, kitchen, 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
- Very light 170 m2 square living area
- 100 m2 square garden (South West)
- Ground floor double apartment
- Turn-key ready & furnished
- Spacious living room, 3-4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 bath, 2 separate showers)
- 2 toilets
- Kitchen including dishwasher, stove and microwave
- Private entrance and spacious hallway
- All new furniture
- New 50” 4K UHD LED TV
- New wash- and drying machines
- Central heating system
Available for minimum 3 month and maximum 6 months rental period, based on contract. Official registration possible and parking permit availalble.
*****Special offer for contract starting from Jan 2020 for minimum 6 month***** contact me directly for details.