Apartment in Amsterdam, Graaf Florisstraat
2-bedroom fully furnished apartment, one minute from Wibaustraat metro station (just 4 stops from Central Station and also very close to Zuid and Rai). The apartment is located in the corner of the Weesperzijde (next to the Amstel River), one of the nicest and most relaxing spots of Amsterdam with a local character with a lot of nice choices for restaurants and cafes. This home is uniquely available for one person or a couple. Note that there is storage space of 11 square meters to share with the owner.
The apartment and building have been fully renovated few years ago. A wooden floor has been placed and the kitchen is just 1,5 years old. This apartment is energy-efficient (B level) and it is situated on the second floor (no elevator). It has a beautiful view on a big private garden, a true hidden gem. During the summer you can enjoy the small (just renovated) balcony during day and warm nights.
We also selected modern and quality furniture for you to just move in and have a cozy place to stay in Amsterdam. For example, Tempur double bed (140cm width), a wooden design dining table, vintage chairs, a library and a relaxing sofa.
- Entertainment: Samsung 46 inches screen and Apple TV
- Equipment: washing machine, new dryer
- Kitchen: dishwasher, oven (smeg), big fridge and freezer (Liebherr), induction
- Other: toaster, juicer, espresso machine, boiler, cutleries, plates etc.
- Registration is possible
- No smoking, no pets, no extra guests, no parties, no sub-rental during your absence
- Respect the neighbor’s quiet environment
- A financial check up will be done and a contract will be signed based on common agreement
Interested? Describe yourself and what your ideal home / lifestyle.