Address: Morgenerf, 1391DG
Smoking: Not allowed
Pets: Not allowed
Separate toilet: Yes
Description: For rent: Special living at 5 km from Amsterdam semi- detached , thatched house located in a child-friendly, spacious new residential area with special houses.
This spacious, semi-furnished stands on a spacious plot, offers 5 bedrooms and 2 spacious bathrooms and a large sunny front and back garden. The semi-detached villa has a spacious garden-oriented living room with doors to the large garden (currently under construction) with a luxurious open kitchen, which is equipped with various built-in appliances.
At the front of the house there is ample parking space for several cars on private property.
A great and luxurious home at an excellent location ! !
Low-traffic quiet and child-friendly environment. The residential area is spacious with lots of greenery and various playgrounds.
The cozy old village has many quality shops for daily facilities, various sports facilities and water sports facilities and four primary schools. There are several nice restaurants, several childcare options and there is a theater. Abcoude has excellent accessibility by means of the various bus connections and the train (there is its own train station) and is very conveniently located with regard to the A2 motorway, so that among other things Amsterdam center (approximately 10 minutes), Schiphol (15 minutes), 't Gooi (minutes) and Utrecht (20 minutes) is reached quickly.
Many children travel to and from high school via the school bus and train. The schools in Amsterdam (South),
International school (Amstelveen) Vechtstede (Weesp), Broklede (Breukelen) and Veenlanden (Vinkeveen) are very popular schools with the youthful inhabitants of this village.
The AMC and Amstelland Hospital are near Abcoude (cycling distance).
- Entrance hall;
- Separate toilet;
- Bright living room with herringbone parquet and doors to the back garden;
- Open kitchen with a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and a hood.
- A more luxurious bathroom with toilet, walk-in shower, bathtub and washbasin and (electric) floor heating;
- Three bedrooms, one with a large cupboard;
- Landing with washing machine connection;
- Laundry / storage room with washing machine and dryer connection sink and the CV preparation bedroom;
- Master bedroom with walkin bathroom;
- Bedroom, currently used as a bedroom.
- Year of construction 2018;
- Completely insulated;
- Excellent location for shops, schools, public transport and roads;
- Back garden on the south with shed;
- Front and back garden
- Parking on site;
- Living room with music system connection;
- Car-free environment;
- Available from August 1st , 2019;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Maximum rental period of 24 months;
- Rent 2.995,00.00 excl. G / W / E, local taxes and internet / TV connection.
For more information and to make an appointment for a viewing, please respond to this property or contact Dutch Brickx Real Estate via email or phone.