The new way to buy a car in the Netherlands
Whilst the Netherlands may be a small country, it is still a good idea to get yourself a car to get around. But how do you buy a car in the Netherlands?
Well…how about from the comfort of your own home? On Bynco (Buy Your Next Car Online), you can buy a second-hand car 100% online!
As easy as any other webshop
Buying a car online might not have occurred to you before, but why not? It is as easy and safe as any other webshop. Plus, there are many advantages to buying a car on Bynco:
- No haggling. You don’t have to go through tedious and often awkward negotiations. Bynco uses one fixed price.
- Safe payment. You don't have to worry about online payments with Bynco. Your money will be safely transferred via third-party bank GoCredible.
- 180-day warranty. Bynco prides itself on selling quality cars. Of course, it is always possible for something to happen to your new car, which is why Bynco provides a handy 180-day warranty.
- RDW-certified. Bynco is acknowledged by the RDW and Thuiswinkel Waarborg (for E-commerce).
- Delivery within 48 hours. You won't have to wait long for your car after finalising your order. Bynco aims to deliver your car within 48 hours.
- Personal assistance 24/7. Need help during the car-buying process? Bynco is available, any time you want!
Foreign driver's licenses are not an issue
Foreign driver's license? When ordering, you will simply need to indicate that you have a foreign driver's license.
Even if you have a foreign driver's licence, it’s easy to buy a car from Bynco's webshop.
Moreover, if you have a foreign driver's license, the car will have to be registered at an official RDW location, which can be found all over the country. Don't fret, Bynco will be there to assist you.
You will also need:
- An original certificate of registration in the Netherlands (GBA extract including BSN, not older than 3 months)
- A valid driver's license
How to choose your car
First, you have to choose the car that’s right for you. But how do you do that? No worries, Bynco has made choosing a little easier by providing the following:
DEKRA, the third-largest inspection company in the world, has inspected all the cars on Bynco. You can download this inspection report online. This way, you will know exactly what state your new car is in!
You can’t test drive a car from Bynco. Not in the traditional sense anyway. However, the 360° photos show all the cars, the in- and outside, revealing all the details you need to make your decision.
14-day trial period
Instead of a quick test drive at your local car dealer, Bynco offers a 14-day “test drive”. During these 14 days, you can drive a maximum of 200 kilometres. Don’t like the car after all? You can return it and get a full refund! No questions asked!
When you buy a car from Bynco, there are no additional costs. As stated before, there is a fixed price, which includes the 180-day warranty and delivery costs. You can choose from the following three payment options:
- Online via iDEAL
- Pay on delivery
- Pay with funding
Worried about transferring what is usually a rather large amount of money? Don’t be! After you have paid, the money will be transferred to an independent third-party bank account with GoCredible. It's only when you officially accept the car when it's being delivered that Bynco receives your money.
To help you get the car of your dreams, Bynco works together with Pricewise. When buying your car, you can pick the option "Pay through financing". Then, your car will be reserved for seven days; meaning no one else will be able to buy your car during this time. You will have sufficient time to sort out financing for your car, and when everything is taken care of, your order will be finalised.
One way to pay less is to trade in your old car. You can choose this option during the ordering process. The price you get for your old car will be discounted from the price of your new car. When delivering your new car, Bynco will pick up the old one. Easy-peasy!
Bynco has helped many expats who live in the Netherlands get a new car. So, don’t hesitate to contact them. Besides helping you to choose the perfect car for you, Bynco can also help you with questions concerning foreign driver's licenses, car registration etc.
How to contact Bynco
You can contact Bynco in the following ways:
- Call: 070-204 40 60
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat: https://bynco.com/nl/klantenservice
Leave a comment