Mark your calendars: The IamExpat Fair returns to Amsterdam on April 22
Everything internationals need, in one location, on one day! Get your free ticket now!
The IamExpat Fair will take place at the iconic Gashouder Westergas once again this spring. With dozens of exhibitors showcasing their services, you will not want to miss out on this year’s fair!
Bringing together local businesses, service providers and thousands of expats from all over the world, the IamExpat Fair is an exciting opportunity for internationals in the Netherlands to find everything they need, in one location, on one day.
At this free, one-day fair, visitors can browse stands covering every aspect of expat life, from career, housing and education to family, health and leisure. For those truly wanting to make the most of the day, we offer a series of workshops presented by experts in their fields - which you can also attend free of charge!
Whether you want to connect with local recruiters, sign up for a Dutch course, finally get the ball rolling on that mortgage, or just pick up a few freebies, the IamExpat Fair promises to be a fun (and informative!) day for all. There’s even a kids area for the little ones.
We’ll be there all day between 10am and 5pm, so get on your bike! See you on April 22. We can’t wait!
Visit the IamExpat Fair to:
Here is what you can expect at the IamExpat Fair in Amsterdam this year:
- Learn how to rent, buy property, and secure a mortgage in the Netherlands
- Meet recruiters, browse job vacancies and find out how studying an MBA can transform your career
- Attend free workshops and presentations
- Discover expat-focused services and businesses
- Find the perfect Dutch language school
- Benefit from special offers only available at the IamExpat Fair
- Explore international schools, tutoring and educational opportunities for youth
- Bring the whole family and have fun with the little ones in the supervised kids’ area
IamExpat Fair 2023 workshop programme
Industry insiders will be sharing their knowledge on how things work in the Netherlands during free workshops and presentations. Be quick to book a seat, as you don't want to miss out!
Here are some of the many workshops to look forward to at the IamExpat Fair Amsterdam 2023:
- UvA Talen - Language Centre: Dutch for beginners - Spreek Nederlands met me
- College Voor Toetsen en Examens: A guide to the Dutch Civic Integration and NT2 exams
- New2NL - Education consultancy: Choosing between international or Dutch School
- Utility Direct: Simplifying utilities in the Netherlands
- Rotterdam School of Management: Leading successfully within Dutch work culture
- Parentally: Having a baby in the Netherlands
Please note that if you book a seat in a workshop, you will still need to register for a free entrance ticket as well.
The leading expat fair in the Netherlands: Basic info
Since its launch, the IamExpat Fair has hosted more than 400 companies, run over 200 workshops and welcomed more than 24.200 visitors from 150 different countries, making it the leading fair for internationals in the Netherlands.
Joining us for the fair? Here is what you need to know:
- Date: Saturday, April 22, 2023
- Time: 10am to 5pm
- Location: Gashouder, Westergas, Amsterdam
Entry is free but online registration is necessary. Save the date and reserve your free ticket online!
Are you a member of the press? Please mail [email protected] for press enquiries and access.
Leave a comment