We strive to be transparent with our Members and make sure that our Members’ personal information is secure and not in any way misused.
When you publish a job on our website, IamExpat Members' information may be shared with you. This will include:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Cover letter (optional);
- Linkedin profile url (optional);
- Message to the responsible recruiter (optional).
IamExpat has received consent from its members to share this information with you for the purpose(s) specifically described below. In receiving IamExpat Members’ information, you agree to the following Data Transfer and Processing Terms and Conditions:
- You will only use the IamExpat Members' information you receive from us in accordance with these written instructions (unless required by law to act without such instructions) specifically for the following purpose: to link IamExpat Members applying for a job vacancy, which you are responsible for recruiting for, and which is published on the IamExpat.nl website, to that job vacancy and potentially contact them to discuss the job vacancy;
- You will keep this information confidential and limit sharing this information within your organisation to authorised personnel only who will also be bound by a duty of confidentiality;
- You will only share this information with third parties when necessary for the purpose described above (e.g. sharing job applicant’s information to the hiring business for the purpose of applying for the vacancy you are managing);
- You will never sell, rent or otherwise share this information with any third parties;
- You will not engage a sub-processor without informing IamExpat, presenting a relevant contract with data processing terms similar to these and receiving consent in writing from us;
- You will not keep the IamExpat Member information for longer than necessary to fulfil the purpose described above, and you will then anonymise it or delete it;
- You will take every reasonable and appropriate security measure to ensure that the IamExpat Members’ information received remains safe;
- You will immediately inform us in the case of a security breach involving IamExpat Members’ information;
- You will assist IamExpat in providing subject access and allowing IamExpat Members to exercise their rights under GDPR;
- You will provide IamExpat with whatever information necessary to ensure compliance with Article 28 GDPR obligations, and inform us if, in your opinion, you think we may be infringing upon GDPR or other EU data protection laws, or laws of another Member State;
- You will not transfer IamExpat information outside of the EU.
If you have any questions about the above Data Transfer and Processing Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. If you do not agree with the above terms, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to cancel your account.