Finance Manager | Dutch B2 + English C1
Updated: 29 Sep 2023
As a Financial Manager you will be responsible for the operational management of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payble teams. Furthemore, you will be coordinating and improving the AR/AP processes to make them more efficient, next to identifying more areas of improvement. You will be working closely with the accounting and controlling team.
So what are you going to do?
- Provide leadership and guidance to the AR and AP teams, overseeing the transactional processes.
- Process and monitor financial transactions and create the foundation for internal/external reporting in compliance with internal guidelines and external laws and regulations.
- Ensure availability of process knowledge and technical competence in your own areas of responsibility.
- Offer support for statutory accounting, external reporting, and related internal and external audits.
- Coordinate process and tool implementations within your own areas of responsibility and initiate, guide, and achieve process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Audit
- At least 6 years of specific professional experience, including 2+ years of management experience.
- Strong communication skills in English and a minimum of intermediate level Dutch. Please note: team communicates in Dutch, so knowledge of the language will be highly preferable.
- Sound understanding of executing (transactional) business processes using an ERP system (preferably SAP).
- Solid knowledge of internal control and accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP FiCo is a plus.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary based on experience and language level
- 1 day working from home per week
- 25 vacation days
- 8% holiday allowance
- non-contributory pension plan
- Travel allowance and working from home allowance
- 20% discount on their products
Our client is a rapidly growing international online retailer. They offer indoor and outdoor furniture. They are continually expanding their product range and offer the best products for the best price. They like to go the extra mile for their customers by improving popular products and making them even cheaper.