Internship: Online Marketing
Updated: 04 Sep 2019
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialised in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
We would like to bring a change to the culture sector: our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis.
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in an internship focused on online marketing.
At INTK you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. This includes:
- Online marketeer: you will have the opportunity to work with Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organisations that work with us;
- Entrepreneur: you will contact cultural organizations and encourage them to work with us.
- You speak one the following languages: Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Hungarian, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Polish or Czech.
- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies;
- Ideally, you have a master degree in Marketing or some experience in the cultural sector.
40 hours per week