XL | Utrecht | Senior FullStack Developer | Enterprise Software
Updated: 07 Oct 2019
We are looking for a Senior FullStack Developer to join our client, an international software tech company based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. They make software to help companies release software twice a day instead of twice a year. A truly global company, they are the fastest-growing provider of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
- Collaborate with product management to plan development sprints
- Work with all stakeholders on feature delivery, including prototyping, design, coding, testing, code reviews, integration.
- Build integrations with 3rd party products for our core release and deployment
- Work with the latest technologies – Scala or Java, AngularJS or React, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, and more
- Architect, design, implement, and test product features
- Work with a team of developers who are just as passionate about technology as you are
- Participate in team and company meetings
- +10 years of professional experience in Software development;
- Strong working experience with Scala and/or Java8, minimum 5 years;
- Good experience working with React;
- Background in CI/CD automation; Jenkins a plus.
- Experience with Git, Maven, and Nexus
- Infrastructure automation and testing via shell scripting and tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience with container (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift) technology and microservices
- Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Familiarity with Red Hat WildFly, Apache HTTP Server
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas, designs, and issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of projects, and help drive them to effective implementation
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, preferably in IT/technical
- Good written and spoken English
- A great working environment with a professional and international team;
- Competitive salary up to 95k euro/year gross based on experience;
- Relocation package plus other benefits when needed;
- 30% tax rule;
- Training budget up to 3500 euro/year;
- Newest laptops and phones;
- 5 extra training days above the 25 holidays;
- Free lunch;
- Bi-weekly knowledge exchange events, monthly tech rallies and training opportunities.
40 hours per week
Our client is making software to help companies release software twice a day instead of twice a year. A truly global company, they are the fastest-growing provider of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
How does it sound?
If this sounds like a match made in Heaven, wait no more and apply now or send your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted shortly to schedule a call!