XL | Utrecht | Kubernetes Expert
Updated: 19 Jul 2019
Our client is an International award-winning Software company, specialized in DevOps tooling based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Ranked by leading industry analysts, their enterprise platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world.
What you will do:
Working on a brand-new product is even more exciting. We are rebuilding the platform into a Kubernetes based platform. We are looking for a Kubernetes Expert that will give us the ability to launch our new products much faster and easier.
- Re-platform existing products towards the new modern Kubernetes/cloud-native platform
- Define, design, and build a platform that runs on top of Kubernetes clusters.
- Through feedback of customers build platform capabilities like scalability, monitoring, and security of products running on top of it
- Package a product/platform based on Kubernetes for installation and upgrading at customers’ sites.
Who you are:
- You love overseeing the bigger architecture picture and drive decisions and implementations
- You like to provide a foundation for other teams that run their solutions on top of yours.
- Improving products through interaction between customers and the Engineering team
- You drive the change yourself, you’re the one who will explain the other team members where to improve
- Team-player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment, with experience working in an agile development process
- Results-driven: able to deliver the best possible outcome at the right time!
- In short a leader, a technical architect and someone who loves starting and building new platforms from scratch,
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure start-up environment
Minimum knowledge and experience:
We are looking for someone with the following background and exact or similar technologies:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience working with Kubernetes on Enterprise level
- Worked with a SaaS solution before
- Solid software development background, worked with GO, Python.
- Experience in tools like Helm, Nomad, Rancher, and other Kubernetes Engine
- Experience in the domains related to enterprise-class software development, CI/CD, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code
- General understanding and working knowledge on one or many cloud providers like GCP, AWS, and etc.,
- Added advantage if you have experience in migrating existing solutions to cloud-native application.
- Higher vocational or university education, preferably in IT/technical, and the ability to think analytically with a strong focus on results
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as good written and spoken English
What is offered:
- a great working environment with a professional and international team
- competitive salary up to 80k for the right candidate
- relocation package plus other benefits when needed
- 30% tax rule
- training budget up to 3500 euros
- newest laptops and phones
- 5 extra training days above the 25 holidays
- bi-weekly knowledge exchange events, monthly tech rallies and training opportunities.
How does it sound?
In case you are thinking to make a change and grow professionally, I would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation to discuss further. Mail to email@example.com
40 hours per week