XL | Utrecht | Golang Developer | Enterprise software
Updated: 14 Aug 2019
Our client is an International award-winning Software company, specialized in DevOps tooling based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Ranked by leading industry analysts, their enterprise platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world.
Working on a brand-new product is very exciting. We are looking for a Golang Developer that will give us the ability to launch our new products much faster and easier.
- Re-platform existing products towards the new modern Cloud-native platform
- Define, design, and build a platform that runs on top of Kubernetes clusters.
- Through feedback of customers build platform capabilities like scalability, monitoring and security of products running on top of it
- Package a product/platform based on Kubernetes for installation and upgrading at customers’ sites.
Who you are:
- You love overseeing the bigger architecture picture and drive decisions and implementations
- You like to provide a foundation for other teams that run their solutions on top of yours.
- Improving products through interaction between customers and the Engineering team
- You drive the change yourself, you’re the one who will explain to the other team members where to improve
- Team-player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment, with experience working in an agile development process
- Results-driven: able to deliver the best possible outcome at the right time!
- In short a leader, a technical architect and someone who loves starting and building new platforms from scratch,
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure start-up environment
- 3-5 years of experience in Software development;
- Previous experience in developing SaaS solutions;
- +2 years of experience working with Golang;
- Cloud experience is a must, working experience with platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Kubernetes experience is highly proffered;
- Experience in the domains related to enterprise-class software development, CI/CD, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code;
- Added advantage if you have experience in migrating existing solutions to the cloud-native application;
- Higher vocational or university education, preferably in IT/technical, and the ability to think analytically with a strong focus on results;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as good written and spoken English;
- A great working environment with a professional and international team;
- Competitive salary up to 80k euro/year gross based on experience;
- Relocation package plus other benefits when needed;
- 30% tax rule;
- Training budget up to 3500 euro/year;
- Newest laptops and phones;
- 5 extra training days above the 25 holidays;
- Free lunch;
- Bi-weekly knowledge exchange events, monthly tech rallies and training opportunities.
40 hours per week
Our client is an International award-winning Software company, specialized in DevOps tooling based in Utrecht, The Netherlands. Ranked by leading industry analysts, their enterprise platform has been adopted by the largest and most demanding companies in the world.
How does it sound?
If this sounds like a match made in Heaven, wait no more and apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted shortly to schedule a call!